Primary Research: Interview with "Heavy weight- Publishing Insider"

I had a chat with a good friend of mine today: Franicisco Vilhena who works for the independent publishing house Granta. I thought it might be nice to actually ask someone who works in the same sort of sphere as journalism what they actually thought about crowdfunding. Franco gave me some great examples of magazines and books that have been crowdfunded successfully and also some of the reasons why companies and owners wouldn't look to this model as a viable alternative.



interview - Francisco Vilhena from Mr Sloan on Vimeo.


MrSloan

I'm currently a Media Studies, Film Studies and English teacher teaching in a comprehensive school and sixth form in East London, UK. This blog is the work behind the first project of my current MA in Creative Media Education that I am studying at the Centre for Excellence in Media Practice at the University of Bournemouth

No comments:

Post a Comment